Helsinki / FI. (apg) The profitability of the company’s continuing operations was lower than in the comparison period, but Food Solutions recorded a profit, Finland’s Apetit Group announced in its Q1-2022 statement. Financial performance in brief:
January to March 2022, continuing operations
- In continuing operations comparable net sales increased by 15 percent to EUR 42.5 (37.1) million. Ebitda was EUR 1.2 (3.7) million. Operating profit was EUR -0.2 (2.4) million
- The net sales of Food Solutions was EUR 17.3 (16.7) million and operating profit EUR 1.1 (1.6) million.
- The net sales of Oilseed Products was EUR 25.4 (20.5) million and operation profit EUR -0.7 (1.3) million.
January to March 2022, Group (inclusive discontinued operations)
- The Group’s comparable net sales increased by 10 percent to EUR 74.8 (67.8) million. Ebitda was EUR 1.8 (2.5) million. Operating profit was EUR 0.2 (0.9) million.
- The net sales of Grain Trade was EUR 42.1 (35.9) million and operating profit EUR 0.4 (-1.4) million.
- The Group’s liquidity was good, and its financial position was strong. The equity ratio was 62.7 (69.6) percent and gearing was 23.6 (18.2) percent. The Group’s cash flow from operating activities after interest and taxes was EUR 2.9 (3.7) million.
For additional information please read the company’s PDF file below (200 KB):20220426-APETIT-Q1-2022