Zurich / CH. (aag) Swiss-Irish Aryzta AG announced its financial results for the quarter ended 31 October (Q1-2021). Performance overview:
- Group reported organic revenue in the quarter declined by (15.4) percent. Total revenue in the period declined by (20.3) percent to EUR 672.6 million.
- Improvements in QSR and Retail channels offset by Covid-19 related declines in Foodservice.
- Aryzta registered gradual improvements over the period compared to Q4-2020.
- The negative impact of the further restrictions in Europe introduced in November have mostly concentrated on the Foodservice channel.
- The Group retains a strong liquidity position of circa EUR 445 million at 31 October, reflecting the Group’s focus on cost management and cash conservation.
For additional information please read the company’s PDF file below (107 KB):20201201-ARYZTA-Q1-2021