St. Louis / MO. (bl) Bunge Limited, a leader in agriculture, food and ingredients, reported Q1-2021 results.
- Q1 GAAP EPS of USD 5.52 versus USD (1.46) in the prior year; USD 3.13 versus USD 0.91 on an adjusted basis excluding certain gains / charges and mark-to-market timing differences
- Outstanding Agribusiness execution capturing opportunities throughout the global value chains
- Excellent results in Refined and Specialty Oils benefiting from improved demand and our continued focus on customers and innovation
- Increasing full-year adjusted EPS outlook to approximately USD 7.50 based on strong Q1 results and positive market trends
- Increasing quarterly common dividend by 5 percent to USD 0.525 per share
Chief Executive Officer Greg Heckman: «Our outstanding results in the first quarter reflect the fundamental strength of Bunge’s platform and the benefits our integrated global approach bring to farmers and end customers. Working together across value chains, our teams are capturing opportunities while effectively adapting to dynamic market environments. We remain focused on the safety of our employees and communities in the face of the ongoing pandemic, and we continue to serve changing consumer and business needs in the markets in which we operate. We are optimistic that the favorable demand environment in the first quarter will continue through 2021, and we are confident we have the right team and model in place to maintain our positive momentum.»
For additional information please read the Company’s PDF file below (145 KB):20210504-BUNGE-Q1-2021