St. Louis / MO. (bl) Bunge Limited, a leader in agriculture, food and ingredients, reported fourth quarter and full-year 2022 results.
- Full-year GAAP EPS of USD 10.51 versus USD 13.64 in the prior year; USD 13.91 versus USD 12.93 on an adjusted basis excluding certain gains and charges and mark-to-market timing differences
- Q4 GAAP EPS of USD 2.21 versus USD 1.52 in the prior year; USD 3.24 versus USD 3.49 on an adjusted basis excluding certain gains and charges and mark-to-market timing differences
- Strong close to the year with full-year 2022 results exceeding last year’s record performance
- Agribusiness in line with last year’s strong results
- Higher Refined and Specialty Oils results reflected strength in all regions
- Market environment expected to continue to be favorable in 2023
Greg Heckman, Bunge’s Chief Executive Officer, commented, «Our team delivered another strong quarter, capping off an exceptional 2022 for Bunge. Our global platform, approach, and focused execution demonstrated the adaptability of our business, allowing us to successfully navigate a dynamic market. Over the course of the year, we made progress on executing our strategy to strengthen and expand our core business while positioning us to benefit over the long term from the growing demand for food, feed and renewable fuel.
«Looking ahead to 2023, we expect the favorable market environment we experienced last year to continue. With our critical position at the center of the global agribusiness supply chain, we remain well positioned to capitalize on the upside opportunities ahead of us as we continue to help our customers at both ends of the value chain manage risk and find solutions to their essential needs.»
For additional information please read the company’s PDF file below (242 KB):20230209-BUNGE-Q4-2022