Chicago / IL. (mdlz) Mondelez International reported its third quarter 2022 results. Highlights:
- Net revenues increased +8.1 percent driven by Organic Net Revenue growth of +12.1 percent with underlying Volume/Mix of +0.7 percent.
- Diluted EPS was USD 0.39, down 56.2 percent. Adjusted EPS was USD 0.74, up +15.7 percent on a constant currency basis.
- Year-to-date cash provided by operating activities was USD 2.5 billion, a decrease of USD 0.2 billion versus prior year. Free Cash Flow was USD 1.9 billion, down USD 0.2 billion versus prior year.
- Return of capital to shareholders was USD 3.3 billion year-to-date.
- Raising both Organic Net Revenue growth outlook to 10 percent+ and Adjusted EPS growth outlook to 10 percent plus.
- Closed Clif Bar acquisition, helping to create an annual USD 1+ billion global snack bar business.
- Closed Ricolino acquisition, doubling the size of our Mexico business.
- Announced incremental investment into Cocoa Life program to reach a total of USD 1.0 billion and expand our goal to source all our cocoa volume from Cocoa Life by 2030.
For additional information please read the company’s PDF file below (159 KB).20221101-MONDELEZ-Q3-2022