Helsinki / FI. (apg) The financial result clearly improved – net sales grew in both businesses, Finland’s Apetit Group announced in its Q1-2023 Business Review. Financial performance in brief:
January – March 2023, continuing operations
- In continuing operations comparable net sales were EUR 48.2 (42.5) million. Operating profit was EUR 2.0 (-0.2) million. Ebitda was EUR 3.4 (1.2) million.
- The net sales of Food Solutions were EUR 19.6 (17.3) million and operating profit EUR 1.6 (1.1) million.
- Net sales of Oilseed Products were EUR 28.7 (25.4) million and operation profit EUR 1.3 (-0.7) million.
January – March 2023, Group, inclusive discontinued operations
- The Group’s comparable net sales were EUR 48.2 (74.8) million. Operating profit was EUR 2.0 (0.2) million. Ebitda was EUR 3.4 (1.8) million.
- The net sales of Grain Trade were EUR 0.0 (42.1) million and operating profit EUR -0.0 (0.4) million.
- The Group’s liquidity was good, and its financial position was strong. The equity ratio was 81.8 (62.7) per cent and gearing was -13.6 (23.6) per cent. The Group’s cash flow from operating activities after interest and taxes was EUR 1.5 (2.9) million.
For additional information please read the company’s PDF file below (319 KB):20230425-APETIT-Q1-2023