Cologne / DE. (km) This year Anuga is once again positioned to be the largest and most important food trade fair in the world, thanks to its clear trade fair concept featuring exhibitors that are as diverse as they are international and a top-class specialized supporting programme. Registration levels are excellent for all ten of the Anuga 2013 trade shows. Anuga will take place from 05th to 09th October in Cologne. The exhibition centre halls are already almost fully occupied. Anuga will fill the entire Cologne exhibition centre – a total of 284’000 square metres of gross exhibition space in eleven halls, including some with more than one level.
Ten specialized trade shows under one roof
Anuga sets the standard with this trade fair concept. Based on themes and focal points, the ten specialized trade shows give a clear structure to the world’s largest trade fair for the food and beverage industry. In their respective areas, they bring together suppliers from Germany and abroad, ranging from small and midsized companies to market leaders. At a glance:
- Anuga Fine Food: gourmet and delicatessen products and general provisions – the largest and most international of the Anuga trade shows. A number of international pavilions, including a group participation from Finland, will expand the total product range on show. The Anuga special show «Olive oil market» will take place for the first time as a cooperative presentation of Koelnmesse, the trade magazine bioPress and the gourmet magazine Der Feinschmecker.
- Anuga Drinks: features a wide and international range of beverage products. The juice and non-alcoholic beverage segment, for example, will once again be on display in all its diversity. The «Anuga Wine Special», the attractive and professionally supported wine show, will once again take place at the point where Anuga Drinks borders on Anuga FoodService.
- Anuga Meat: meat, sausage, game and poultry – the speciality trade show featuring top-class international exhibitors. Anuga Meat is the second-largest trade show within Anuga, after Anuga Fine Food. «Meat Essential» is the segment’s own get-together for networking and segment-specific dialogue at a top-class international level.
- Anuga Frozen Food: frozen foods and ice cream products – the international platform for the marketing of frozen products. The segment get-together «Frozen Food» will once again take place as part of Anuga Frozen Food, organized in cooperation with the German Institute for Frozen Products.
- Anuga Chilled + Fresh Food: fresh convenience food, fresh delicatessen, fish, fruit + vegetables.
- Anuga Dairy: milk and dairy products – the world’s most comprehensive overview of the international dairy market. The segment meeting «Anuga Dairy» will once again take place as part of Anuga Dairy.
- Anuga Bread + Bakery, Hot Beverages: bread, baked goods, spreads and hot beverages – the international forum for buyers from the retail food trade and catering segments.
- Anuga Organic: is the international platform for organic products. For the first time, exhibitors at Anuga Organic will be required to provide proof of certification for their organic products. This measure will give buyers even more security when they inspect products, and it represents a significant step forward in terms of quality assurance. Visitors to Anuga Organic can also look forward to organic catering services in Hall 5 jointly organized by Bioland and Naturland.
- Anuga RetailTec: technology and services for the retail trade.
- Anuga FoodService: food, technology and equipment for the food service and catering markets. Exhibitors at this highly specialized ordering and information platform for buyers from the food service and catering markets. The «Culinary Stage» featuring the finale of the professional cooking contest «Cook of the Year», the «Dehoga Marktplatz Gastronomie» and «Visions of Cooking» are all integrated into Anuga FoodService. For the first time, the German qualification competition for the World Pizza Baking Championship will take place as part of Anuga FoodService.
New opening times: On all five days, Anuga will open its doors at 10:00 instead of at 09:00 in the morning as has previously been the case. The day´s activities will end at 19:00 with the exception of the last day of the fair, when the doors will close at 18:00 in the evening. Travel free on the bus, tram or train with a ticket to Anuga: Travel on the buses, trams or trains in Cologne and the surrounding region (the entire VRS network) is free of charge for travellers with an exhibitor pass or a visitor ticket. Anuga will take place from 05th to 09th October 2013.